4WE-10 Series-Solenoid Operated Directional Valves
Product Name : 4WE-10 Series-Solenoid Operated Directional Valves
Additional files : 4WE-010.pdf
- Direct operated, solenoid actuated directional spool valve high performance version.
- Porting pattem to DIN 24 340 form A, ISO 4401 and CETOP-RP 121 H
- Wet pin AC or DC solenoids with removable coil.
- Solenoid coil can be rotated through 90o
- Coils can be replaced without releasing any fluid.
- Choice of either certral or indevidual lelctrical connections.
- Optional hand emergency.
HOW TO ORDER
|10: WITH LAMP CENTRAL CONNECTION
20: PLUG-IN CONNECTION
G12 :12V DC G24 :24V DC W110 :110/50/60Hz W220 :220/50/60Hz
|E HIGH POWER SOLENOID = E
WET PIN (OIL IMMERSED) WITH REMOVABLE COIL
|NO CODE : SPRING RETURN
O : WITHOUT SPRING RETURN
OF : WITHOUT SPRING RETURN BUT WITH DETENT
|SYMBOL E.G. B, C, D, E, E, EA, EB ETC, FOR DESIGNS POSSIBLE AS (C-C7-03)|
|10 = 03|
|4 SERVICE PORTS = 4
3 SERVICE PORTS = 3
- Type WE diectional control valves are solenoid operated directional spool valves. Thery control the start, stop and direction of flow.
- Essentially the directional control valves consist of housing (1), one or two solenoids (2), the control spool (3), and one or two retum springs (4).
- In the de-energised condition the control spool (3) is held in the neutral or initial position by means of retum springs (4) (except for impulse spool). The control spool (3) is operated by wet pin solenoids (2).
- To guarantee satisfactory operation care shoud be taken to ensure that the solenold pressure chamber is filled with oil.
- The force of the solenoid (2) acts via the plunger (5) on the control spool (3) and pushes this from its neutral position to the required end position. The gives free flow from P to A and B to T or P to B and A to T.
- When solenold (2) is de-energised, the control spool (3) is retumed to its neutral position by means of retum springs (4).
- An optional hand emergercy (5) allows movement of the control spool (3) without energising the solenoid.